Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I hope everyone had a restful 3 day weekend. I redid my lesson plans because there's always room for improvement. Then, I had to create some new anchor charts, which I find to be relaxing and of course rewarding. I make such a big deal about the revealing to my kiddos they get so exciting. I know when I'm having a good day because we all forget about the bell ringing and when it does. The looks on my kids is priceless.. Sigh.. These are the kind of days when I love being a teacher. Speaking of that I have share a sweet and thoughtful child in my class. He quietly puts a gift on my table ( which makes me feel special). I store days like this in my heart to remember when I'm having a blue moment. Well, I need to finish making dinner for my family. Take care fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment