Sunday, November 17, 2013

 This is what I have been doing for the month of November. Report cards snuck up on me way to quickly. Then, I made it through conference week(once again)! I gotta tell ya, my second year teaching second graders is going much more smoothly too. I have been blessed again with great parents. I have one who shall remain nameless, but holy moly people she spoils me! This year is going by way to fast.. I mean seriously one week left until Thanksgiving. My classroom has been like heaven every since I got my student's desks. We have so much more room, we now have a nice space for our class meetings and other areas for small groups to work together. We did manage to make our classroom turkey. What is so cool about my teammates they joined in on the fun. Currently my kiddos are learning all about communities and double-digit subtraction. I'm loving it!
Second Grade Class Turkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment